Applied Data Science: Communication & Visualization
Diploma / certificato del formatore
Ecole polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)
Descrizione della formazione
- Learn best practices in two critical areas of the data science pipeline: communication and visualization
- Learn the tools and techniques needed to produce graphics that give more insight into exploratory data analysis, and deliver data findings with greater impact to a diverse audience
15 ECTS credits will be awarded to learners who successfully complete the program.
Piano di formazione
The program includes four courses and a customizable capstone project:
- Basic Data Science Reports
- Advanced Data Science Reports
- Interactive Data Science Visualization
- Customized Dashboards
- Capstone Project
This course is taught at intermediate-level. The students should have the following skills and abilities prior to registering for this course:
- English at B2 level
- A computer with a webcam, microphone and a minimum internet connection of 2Mbps download / 512kbps upload, enabling you to stream videos with sound and to effectively participate in video chats
- Understanding of data wrangling
- Prior experience with any programming language
This course is for people who work with data and who want to develop industry-level skills in analyzing and communicating with data, from raw numbers to end product. It is particularly important for those engaged on big data and data analysis projects.
Link verso l'ammissione
CHF 490.- per month
- Diploma / certificato del formatore
Learners who successfully complete the program earn an EPFL COS (Certificate of Open Studies) Diploma
Luogo / indirizzo
We enroll learners in this course on a rolling basis.
Self-paced, online learning.
- A scelta
Lingua di insegnamento