Sustainable Water Resources
Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule Zürich ETHZ > School for Continuing Education
Descrizione della formazione
Master of Advanced Studies (MAS) ist eine Nachdiplomausbildung der Hochschulen und entspricht mindestens 60 ECTS-Punkten. Dieser MAS verlangt 66 ECTS-Punkte.
The MAS ETH SWR is an interdisciplinary and research-oriented programme. It focuses on understanding key issues pertaining to sustainability and the environment, with special attention given to the impacts of development and climate change on water resources. Participants acquire practical and relevant experience through high level supervised research.
The following core courses must be attended:
- Water Resources Seminars
- Sustainability & Water Resources
- Participatory & Integrated Water Resources Planning
- Water Governance: Challenges and Solutions
Based on the student's research topic and specialisation, an individual study programme is developed for each participant
The MAS curriculum includes the following:
- Core MAS courses (12 ECTS)
- Foundation courses (18 ECTS)
- Electives (12 ECTS)
- Thesis (24 ECTS)
Piano di formazione
1 ECTS-Kreditpunkt entspricht einem Aufwand von 25-30 Arbeitsstunden.
- Master's degree acknowledged by ETH in Civil and/or Environmental Engineering, related fields, or equivalent educational qualifications
- English: Level C1
- Highly qualified applicants with a relevant bachelor's degree may be admitted after individual review if they provide evidence of sufficient professional experience and additional qualifications in the required fields.
- Specialists with engineering backgrounds who are concerned about water resources and sustainability.
- Master of Advanced Studies MAS
Master of Advanced Studies ETH in Sustainable Water Resources
Luogo / indirizzo
- Zurigo (ZH)
- Tempo pieno
Lingua di insegnamento
it is possible to take some courses in German and if requested, to write the thesis in German.
Application terms: January 1 to March 31
Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule Zürich ETHZ
Tag der offenen Tür
Informazioni / contatto
Dr. D. Molnar, Insitute of Environmental Engineering:
Tel. +41 44 633 49 65