Sport Management and Technology
International Academy of Sports Science and Technology AISTS
Université de Lausanne (UNIL)
Descrizione della formazione
Sport managers today need a broad and holistic knowledge base to understand the various challenges faced by sport organisations and federations. With this in mind, the academy’s primary goal is to provide a multidisciplinary approach to?sports management education to meet the needs of the industry and develop tomorrow’s leaders.
This course in granted 76 ECTS credits.
Piano di formazione
The program includes:
- 8 months of teaching (lectures, case studies, activities, seminars and field trips), including exams and assignments
- 7 months dedicated to finalization of Client Team Projects, acquisition of work experience and production of the associated report
- Management and Business of Sport
- Sport Technology
- Sport Law
- Sport Medicine
- Sport Sociology
- Leadership and Career Development
- Client Team Project
- Work Experience
- Master Degree recognised by EPFL
- Bachelor Degree recognised by EPFL with a minimum of five years combined relevant experience in sport (international/national athlete experience)
- Bachelor Degree recognised by EPFL with a minimum of five year’s work experience in any industry
Additionally to the above, applicants are required to be fluent in English as all lectures are given in English.
These are tuition fees and therefore do not include the costs of travel, board and lodging.
- Master of Advanced Studies MAS
MAS in Sport Management and Technology
Luogo / indirizzo
- Losanna (VD)
- Tempo pieno
Lingua di insegnamento