Global Supply Chain Management
Ecole polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) > Formation continue UNIL-EPFL
Aggiunto a miOriento
Descrizione della formazione
- Manage the supply chain effectively and efficiently from a strategic, tactical and operational perspective
- Manage and optimise flows of people/materials/services/software/finance
- Understand and be critically aware of digital Supply Chain and Supply Chain 4.0 future cyber physical systems and their impact in the Supply Chain of the future
- Create and optimise value for products & services
- Anticipate risk, react, adapt and innovate in a rapidly changing environment.
- Collaboratively lead change, cross functionally and internationally
- Distinguish between the various supply chain analytical tools and apply them in order to optimise decision-making in terms of strategy, risk, cost and return on investment
This course is granted 90 ECTS credits.
Le Master of Advanced Studies (MAS) est une formation postgrade donnée par les hautes écoles et équivaut à au moins 60 crédits ECTS.
1 crédit ECTS correspond à environ 25-30 heures de travail.
Piano di formazione
Manage chain responsibly
- Operations, Transport & Distribution
- Ethical Decision Making & Sustainability
- CAS Global Supply Chain Management
- Risk Management, Quality & Compliance
- Supply & Operations Planning
- Decision Support & Optimisation
- Design Thinking & Lean Management
Digitise & Innovate
- Digitisation & Supply Chain 4.0
- Procurement Management & Innovation
- Information Systems & Big Data
Lead sustainable change
- Finance Fundamentals
- Organisational Behaviour & Change Leadership
- Business Strategy & Marketing
Implement learning to create immediate value for enteprise (group projects)
- Innovation in Supply Chain Project
- Greenbelt Certification
Master thesis within organization with IML guidance
- Bachelor or Master degree from a recognised University, a Polytechnical 3rd Level College Ecole polytechnique fédérale or HES Suisse, or an equivalent qualification
- Minimum 5 years professional experience for Masters and Bachelor degree holders
- CHF 27'900.- (non IML members)
- CHF 25'500.- (IML members)
- Master of Advanced Studies MAS (incl. MBA, EMBA)
Executive Master (MAS) in Global Supply Chain Management
Luogo / indirizzo
- Losanna (VD)
~55 days over 15 months.
Fridays and Saturdays, every second week.
Every other weekend, when not in classroom remote & blended learning is required.
- Tempo parziale
Lingua di insegnamento
Although the course is given in English in Lausanne, in exceptional cases, French may be used in documents and lectures as well as on the occasion of industry visits. Therefore, knowledge of French language is an asset.
Informazioni / contatto
Christiane Wahl, Information and admission - Tel +41 (0)21 693 24 65 / firstname.lastname@example.org